I think therefore I am hungry

Not a fruit, not a vegie, not a meat, HUH! “It is an alien’s food!” just kidding! My mom said that the inner portion of this extra ordinary food is cream of color and fleshy and which is eaten. While the outer part is covered with layer by layers of sheaths and covered by silky, chalky stuff that is highly allergenic. (What is this this extra-terrestrial food? Looks unfamiliar) before you eat this you must to take the covering out to take the inner fleshy food. Yummy… (Is this a chicken meat or fish meat?)
It is available at wet markets or groceries stores nationwide not in Mercury drug. But the canned version of this food is limited only and the taste is also different from the fresh one (I prefer to fresh rather than canned if necessary). I cannot imagine and figure out the actual size, shape, texture and the outer color of this extraordinary food because I do not know how begin to describe it. I trust in my mom’s description but I want to describe it on my own that is why I want to meet this food in person, I want to see the exact place where this food originate. My mom says when it is fresh it taste like a little bit of bitterness with a little bit of sweetness “taste wired” she added it is really depend on what type of _______ is this. (A type of soil or type of fertilizer? LOL)
The best way to prepare this finest extraordinary Filipino food is to cook in moderate fire, placed in casserole, simmered in coconut milk with small fresh shrimps it is shelled already and pork belly, cut into small cubes, added by of long green and red peppers for the mixture of additional color and taste (optional) seasonings with large red onion, garlic, minced ginger, Ajinamoto Umami seasonings and salt to taste. Serve hot. Guess what?

  

Post a Comment

0 Comments